Kreszowice is a town in Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. Krzeszowice lies 25 kilometers west of the center of the city of Kraków and Slovakian border 60 km to the north.
First mention of Krzeszowice comes from 1286 by bishop of Kraków, Paweł z Przemankowa.
Co-operation between twin-towns starts 2009 and National Polish Minority Self-government has a close realitonship with Krezszowice at the same time.
By 1337, Krzeszowice already had a wooden church of St. Martin, and it should be mentioned that Prince August Czartoryski opened here first baths in 1788.